Charter ManagementScroll for more
- Yacht charter management is a scheme whereby an individual buys a new yacht (sailing or power) and places it with a charter company to be used on their fleet as a charter vessel. There are a number of payment schemes available from 100% payment at the start and a guaranteed annual income to a 35% initial deposit and nothing more to pay for 6 years.
- There are no other costs required to be paid by the owner during the contract period, which is typically 3 – 7 years. The charter company is contracted to pay all the mooring fees, insurance, maintenance, repairs and renewals, as well as the costs associated with the charter use of the boat.
- The owner is entitled to up to 10 weeks annual use of his boat or any other boat from the fleet, and so can sail in many different locations during the contract (Greece, Croatia, Malta, France, Italy and the Caribbean).
- At the end of the contract the yacht is passed to the owner under the terms of the particular contract he entered into. It will have a new set of sails and be in good serviceable condition with all the original equipment in proper working order. The owner can then either sell the whole boat, sell shares in her or retain her for his/her private usage.
- We can supply any boats from the Bavaria, Beneteau, Jeanneau, Dufour, Fountain Pajot, Lagoon and Bali ranges. As local UK based representatives’ we have been co-operating with this charter company (3rd largest in the world) since 1994, and have a wealth of experience in this field offering a caring and personal service throughout the whole process from buying the boat to the end of the contract period, and beyond.
Please contact Chris at Yacht Fractions for further information: firstname.lastname@example.org